Thursday 6 May 2010

Chocolate Bananas

I can't remember who first introduced this to me, but I am forever grateful. This is an awesome barbecue dessert. Its soooo delicious, that my mouth is watering now just at the thought. This barbecue treat is great to share with friends. Its quite rich, so I find that I can never eat a whole chocolate banana, so its an ideal food to share.

Chocolate Bananas

Ingredients

Some Bananas
Chocolate; Anything you fancy, chocolate buttons, Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Nutella.

Method

Keep the bananas in their skin and cut a slit down the middle of them. Fill this slit with chocolate. Then wrap each banana in tin foil, and place on the burning embers of your barbecue for about 10-15 mins.

Gently un-wrap the bananas, find a friend, scope out and eat the gorgeousness that awaits.

Enjoy recipe number 3 in my quest to give you 21 Great Vegetarian Barbecue recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! You should post the after they are cooked picture as well. When the choclate has melted and the bannana is nice and mushy and warm.

    ReplyDelete